Monday, June 7, 2010

Piano Recital

I remember when I had my piano recitals. They were in one of our ward buildings and I thought that was great. Oh and don't think by any means I know how to play the piano, 'cause I don't. I just had to take lessons. But what brings this up is my niece Tayloranne had her first piano recital and she had it in this awesome chapel. It is called Shove Chapel, it is very pretty. I tried to take some good pictures, but well lets say I'm not a photographer.

I actually was not able to see much of the entire recital, Brody did not want to be there. So he decided to voice his opinion. By sheer dumb luck I was able to get back in to see Tayloranne perform. And then he was done.

I was thinking and had totally forgot about the chapel. I had actually performed there myself some many years ago. So the evening brought back memories of different performances and my days of recitals. Kinda funny but I really do love to perform. I think I miss those days. Maybe I'll find a group that I could join so I can start to perform again. We'll see what life brings...


This is Tay's practice recital at Grandma's house... This is the one I could get downloaded.

1 comment:

The Lee Clan said...

Good Job Tayloranne! Hey Elena, Thanks for blogging for Janette!