Monday, June 7, 2010

Brody's B-day

BRODY TURNED 2!!!! Brody is getting so big. I love watching him grow and learn. He is such a blessing to have in our lives. Mike was able to fly out for the holiday weekend so we decided to have Brody's birthday party on his birthday it worked out perfect. Not that he would really know the difference anyway. He is only two. I again made his birthday cake but this time Mike decided to help. He decorated the butt of the catapiller. For his party we decided to have just the family that live out here over for a BBQ. It was a beautiful and fun evening to have his party.







He had fun with his new things and really love the ice cream that Uncle Eric bought him from the ice cream truck.


Brody is such a cute kid. He is really starting to talk more. He will say full sentences if he wants to. Just today he was playing in the water and wanted me to play in the water too, so he was trying to push me in and said clear as day "I want to watch you". He is really a happy boy, I say that knowing that he is beginning to go through his terrible 2's and he does not always seem happy. Everything is "NO" and if he doesn't get his way he wants to hit. The good thing is I know it won't last!!! I think it will get better when Mike is here to stay and he begins to understand that this is his new home and we are here to stay. I love the little "big" guy and all the funny things he does and says. I love how his feet never stop moving, my sisters family has nicknamed him Happy Feet because of that. And I feel it is very appropriate. I love that in the middle of a song in sacrament he will belt out the song at the top of his lungs. I love that he loves his sister and always wants to give her hugs and kisses and will lay next to her on the floor, and if she is unhappy he will try to make her happy by shoving her pacifier into her mouth.
I am glad you are in our lives little boy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: