Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holiday Weekend

Mike was able to come out for the Holiday weekend. We were so excited that he was able to come out for the long weekend. It was such a beautiful weekend that we got out and had lots of fun together and with my family. Friday was Brody's birthday and we had fun celebrating. Saturday we went to our "Frontier Days" in Old Colorado City, there were lots of booths of people selling their handmade goods and lots of fun entertainment. It was fun watching all of the people dressed up in period clothing. I was roped by one of them, he said I was just trouble. There were so many people their, that it was very hard to walk. But I love to people watch so that made it lots of fun. It was great to be out in the awesome weather with the family.

Monday we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. We always love going to the zoo.


Brody trying to feed the giraffe, not liking it very much!!

I surprised Camilla with this picture. She was so cute resting her feet on the tray in front of her. SO CUTE!!!

I think Brody liked the train more than the animals. I guess he isn't really ready for the zoo yet. He'd rather just run and play. But he is getting better at looking at the animals and pointing them out.


He did like trying to feed the birds. I'm sure if one landed on his stick he would have really freaked out. I probably would have laughed hard.

After the zoo Mike had to pack and I had to take him to the airport. It was just great to be a family again. And I can't wait until he is moved out here for good. Only 2 more weeks.

No comments: