Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Camilla

Well I seem to post a lot about Brody so I thought I would post a little about what Camilla is doing and how she is growing. She really is becoming a happy baby and I am so thankful for that. I don't feel like I want to pull my hair out with her anymore. She is growing so much I think she is going to be tall also. She is only 3 1/2 months and she pretty much doesn't fit in her 3 month outfits anymore. It does work out because it is summer and her pants are just short on her so I can just say they are carpi's... She is getting so strong she can stand up when she wants to and can stay there with just holding my fingers.
Camilla loves to be lugged around by her cousins and just doesn't have a problem with them flinging her around. She smiles all the time, and is really beginning to giggle at everything. She is very ticklish and laughs when she is tickled. I love that she thinks her brother is so funny and laughs when he pretends sneezes at her. And they both laugh hard at each other. I love that she loves to cuddle! I love that she will look up at me when she is eating and just have the biggest smile on her face for no reason at all. What can we say we love this little girl!!!! And she is so darn CUTE!!!





1 comment:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

She is darling! I love how round her face is and how big her eyes are! So sweet!