Friday, April 23, 2010

Changes

Well, I love change! This is no joke, I really do enjoy change. But this one came very sudden. Mike and I had been planning on moving to Colorado Spring for a while now. He is going to be starting Grad school out there and we were going to move in with my parents for a little bit while he is in school. We were moving at the end of June. So the change is Mike is still moving at the end of June, but the children and I are moving the first week in May. Kind of crazy. But it works out perfect. I can help my mom out while she is healing after her glaucoma and cataract surgery. And I can start looking for a job. It just doesn't give me much time to see everyone and say good bye to everyone. I do hope to see everyone before, but I'll be back to visit.

2 comments:

Kaelynn said...

How long are you planning to stay in the Springs? Good luck on the move! Love ya sis!!!!

Daisy said...

This post made me sad. And mad at myself that I never even made it to see you. And now you're leaving. Your next two weeks are probably jam-packed with packing and tying up loose ends. Let me know if you're free for an hour or two and we could do something before then. :(