Monday, April 12, 2010

Yay for SPRING!!! Finally...

The weather has been crazy lately. Snow and rain. We have been wanting to have a BBQ for awhile now. But because of the weather we have not been able to. Finally we had a great day and invited our friend Amy to enjoy it with us. So we had a BBQ! Brody loved helping Mike out. Just look at that joy on his face. And Mike did a great job on the steaks. Mmmm Mmmm GOOD!!! (Side note, that is one of Brody's favorite sayings.)



We are so happy when it is nice spring weather. It just puts a smile on my face!!!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I can't remember if I've asked you this before...but how do you know Amy Bird? It's a small world! She was roommates with my friend Kym when I used to live on the east side.

lilbird and Junior said...

I'm on your blog!!! Yay it's so cool. I think I've discussed with Elena how I know Daisy but it doesn't look like we've clued in Daisy. Sorry Daisy!