Friday, April 16, 2010

Yummy in my tummy!!!

Well I found this yummy strawberry tallcake recipe. It looked so easy that I just had to try it. So we had Mike's parents over for dinner one Sunday, and thought it would be a great time to try it out. I ended up making the dinner and Mike made the tallcake. And it turned out soooo YUMMY! And I think Mike really enjoyed making it. And we all loved eating it! But we only got pictures of Brody eating, he kept asking for more with this great big smile on his face.

Oh so GOOOOD!

More please!!!

Side note: This does not keep very well, it gets all soggy. So I would make them smaller of make sure there are a lot of people there to eat it...

1 comment:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

In that second picture of Brody, I can really see the Maschger family resemblance; he looks just like Evan! I love the notebook/ journal idea too!