Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BOY oh BOY

Well I have been so busy trying to play catch up that I have neglected to post a pretty important one. This one is an addition to the family.  We are having a baby BOY!!!!  He will join us in January and can't wait!  We are very excited and Brody can't wait to have a brother.  Camilla just likes the the thought of there being a baby in mommy's tummy.  
Both of the kids want to name the baby... Some of the names that they came up with were Brody, Camilla, lake, park and we could go on with the wonderful names they want.  We are not sure if they are going to have the final say of the name.  But they thought their names were great.  
I have been doing really great this pregnancy, I really think it helped that I was working all the first trimester and it kept me busy and staying on my toes.  Everything went by so fast I cannot believe I'm already 6 and 1/2 months.  We are very happy for this fun time in our lives.  

No comments: