Thursday, October 11, 2012

School started...

Brody started his second year of preschool and still loves school.  He has the same teacher and a different.  He loves them both. He has some of the same kids in his class as last year so that made it nice for him to have some of his same friends.  He also talks about all of his new friends that he has so much fun playing with. 
I love that he is able to tell me what he is learning in school and that he just loves school.  He even loves homework, which is great.  I know that he is only in preschool and he only has homework on Mondays but I hope that he continues to love it... I know one can only hope.  He is getting so good at writing and can almost write his name perfectly legable.  He is coloring much better in the lines and he does not fight me to color anymore.  He loves to write letters to people that are just long squibbles across the paper, but he can tell you what he wrote.  He always wants to count things and make sure he and Camilla have the same amount to make sure it is fare.
 First day of school
 Ready to go
Looking for the bus
Sitting and waiting with Camilla to get on the bus.

No comments: