Thursday, March 27, 2014

Our Journey

So Mike and I have decided to start our get healthy journey!!!! We have decided that the only way that it is going to work is if we actually have a goal that we are going to meet.  So we decided to run our first 5k ever. Well maybe I should clarify this... it was my idea and Mike was so nice to follow and say he would run with me! Truth be told Mike says he is not a runner and I found this saying and he agree this was him...
Guess we will change him by the end of our journey!!!
I guess I just needed something that would help get me motivated so paying the money for the 5k will help me to not lose focus and waist the money we put into the run.  I'm glad Mike is running with me.  We signed up for the color me RAD 5k in May.  My thinking is this is supposed to be a fun run and I fill it would be less pressure for our first run.  We are excited that it is now finally warming up and we can get moving more outside. Our kids don't know it yet but they are also going on this journey with us.  And I know they will be excited too.  
I also thought this would be a great way to journal our progression, so I will be posting more on our journey mainly to keep track and see what we have done. It is all about keeping track and journaling.
SO HERE WE GOOOOOO.......  

No comments: