Monday, July 12, 2010

Water fun!!!

We love water in our family!!!! Brody really loves to run and play in any water. When ever water is on Brody is there ready to play and enjoy it. We have to be careful he does not see the water on anywhere in the yard or he will be in it with all his clothes on. I have even found him with a step stool at the sink playing in a dirty pan that is soaking. Yes friends that is my son, all water is fair game in his mind. If he finds a spray bottle and can reach for it he will start spraying himself and anything or anyone in his path. I guess he is a kid after my own heart, I love the water too.

Here is a picture of him playing out back in what my parents like to call the kiddie wash. (They got this idea from a family in the ward, kids love it.)


Here are some more fun pictures of him at the Deerfield Hills Spray Grounds. (Just a little side note, this was at one time a swimming pool that I was a lifeguard at a few years ago.) He was unsure of all the water spraying fast and hard at anytime. But by the end he started enjoying himself. I do love the faces he made when the water caught him off guard.





Where's the water mom???

1 comment:

Kaelynn said...

Ha Ha! Elena, reality check! A few years? I worked at Deerfield at least 9 years ago...so lets do the math LOL!
Brodi is getting SO big!! He looks so cute. We miss you guys!