Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Camilla's Blessing

We decided to bless Camilla while my parents were here, because we were unsure if they would be able to make it back if we did it at a later date. We had only Mike's family and my family (that could make it) there. Our Bishop opened the Relief Society room for us to do the blessing. It was so spiritual and it is so amazing how special this little girl is already. It was a fast evening, but we are grateful for those who were able to make it and and be a part of this special night. Thanks mom for the beautiful blessing dress!!!

3 comments:

Kaelynn said...

Wish we could have been there! We love and miss you guys! Is Brody pulling your hair out in the last photo? Hee Hee, go Brody!

Daisy said...

That is the most adorable blessing dress! Did your mom make it? Camilla is adorable and I LOVE HER NAME!

I bet it even made it more special for it to be a meeting just to bless your sweet baby.

Elena Harrison said...

Daisy my mom did make the dress and we think she looks adorable in it even though it is way to big for her. We really loved having the small family gathering. Thanks! We should really get together over your spring break. I really am very open with times.

Kaelynn- Brody's new thing is to try and take what ever hair thing I have in my hair for that day out. And well he loved that we put him right in the perfect position to do so...