Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines is in the air...

Well really I am not a big Valentines day person. I don't need all the flowers and candy stuff. But I saw these fun Valentine treats and wanted to try and make them. Mike also thought they were fun, so he pitched in and helped put them together. When I saw them, they used an ice cream sundae glass but we didn't want to have to buy them. But we had these glasses that we have not used. So we thought we'd try it out. This is how they turned out. I think they are pretty cute. These are some of the things that I am trying to fill my hours with now that I am graduated and just waiting for our little girl to come.



2 comments:

Kaelynn said...

Those are so cute!!!! But the real question is why do you have a whole ton of martini glasses?

Elena Harrison said...

We got the glasses as a wedding gift. We thought it would be fun to start a Harrison Family Happy Hour to get to know more people. We thought we'd use them. But we never did. So we are using them now.