Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Boy!

Our Happy Helper...

Brody is getting so big and wants to be involved in everything we are doing. The other day I was trying to sweep and he kept grabbing for the broom and just yelling at me because I asked him to go back into the living room, at that time I did not realize that all he wanted to do is sweep. So I finished up and gave him the broom and he started sweeping with the biggest smile ever. And every time I would point the camera at him he would stop and say cheese... So needless to say this was the best picture I got of him sweeping. Hopefully soon I will not have to do it at all because he will always want to do it, for awhile at least.
Our creative little guy...

Brody also loves to draw and write. One night I was sitting at the computer which is now next to our bed and Brody wanted to be on the computer and I just needed to finish what I was doing. So I put him on our bed so I could finish, he wasn't having any of that either. So I gave him a pencil and paper and he laid back on the pillows and began to create. He was so into his drawing that he even talked to himself. He would stop look at the paper and then add more to it. I didn't think about taking a picture of what his creation was, so you will just have to imagine what an almost two year old could possibly draw.

Great Big Bro...
Brody is going to be a great big brother. We babysat cousin Isabella one morning while her mom had an appointment. Once Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jeff left I was holding Isabella and Brody wanted up in my lap. Well that doesn't work very well right now since I am huge. So I told him to sit next to me on the couch. He climbed up and held his arms out like he knew what to do. He wanted to hold the baby. So I put her in his lap and he just sat there holding her with a proud smile 0n his face. I am sure this is what he will want to do when his little sister comes.

1 comment:

Kaelynn said...

Aahhh! He is getting so big! You can see the excitement in his face with holding the baby. He's going to make a great big brother!