Monday, May 18, 2009

Spending time together...

We wanted to spend time together before it got crazy with school and my internship this summer. Well really I told Mike I had to get out of the house and do something fun or I would go crazy, he agreed. He did not want me to go crazy either. So we decided to have a picnic in the park and than go to the Tracy Aviary. It was fun, Brody was having fun pointing to all of the birds that he could see, especially all of the brightly colored ones. I wish I could talk baby talk because he just talked and talked the entire time. He was sooo CUTE!!! We have some pictures of the birds, but the camera died. And I am sad to say it is not just the batteries that died.
:-( But here are some pictures of the birds that we saw.


Mama duck and her babies


King Vulture


You can't really tell but this duck has a beautiful
bright blue beak.


Pelicans

1 comment:

The Lee Clan said...

I bet that was a lot of fun. Bummer about the camera. Love ya!