Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TEETH!!!!


Brody has two teeth!!!!! This past week Brody was acting more hungry than normal, so he was just a little fussy. So I just thought he was just growing more. Thursday I was feeling around his mouth and I felt a little bump. Friday I put my finger in his mouth to feel the bump and he bit me and he bit me hard..!! That was when I found out he had teeth. I looked and saw he had two teeth. He really gave no indications that he was teething, except drooling, which has been very normal for him ever since day one. He is just getting so big. We are having fun trying new foods and actually making our own baby food, it’s a great way to save money. He is really beginning to like green beans. Mike really likes that, they are his favorite.

1 comment:

The Lee Clan said...

I loved making my own baby food. Way more heathier for you. Even better if everything is fresh then you cook it yourself. I can't wait to meet little Brody. Love ya sis.