Monday, October 13, 2008

Our life

It is amazing how fast life changes. It has been four and a half months since Brody was born and life has just gone so fast. Brody is getting so big and we are having so much fun with him. He is really a happy baby. He always laughs and smiles at us and at everyone around us. He really loves the ladies, and just gives them all a look that they can’t resist. It is really scary how the girls just flock to him. I hope this is not an indication of what his teenage years are going to be like. Brody is growing and getting big. He weighs 13lbs. 15oz. and is 26 ½ in. long. Because he is doing so well we have started him on rice cereal, which has been fun to watch.

Mike is still working hard and going to school. He does not like his classes, and has not liked some of the things that are being taught. They bring up the church and say the church is doing things wrong. We have decided to take action and write to the dean of the department about the professor. We do not know what it will do, but at least they will know that it offended a student in the class.

I am enjoying my classes, and I am starting to figure out how to balance everything I get to do during the day. It’s pretty fun. I am setting up my internships and hope to be able to fit it all into my schedule next semester and summer semester. And then I will be done. Wahoo!!!!

Click to play Brody's new things
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

triciab said...

You're so awesome!!! It was fun to get hot chocolate the other night. Thanks for making me part of your fam!

The Lee Clan said...

Isn't life fun? Being a grown up isn't all it's cracked up to be. Love all the beautiful pics, Brody is so Handsome. We love the new rides too, I wish that when I was younger that I had a stroller like that one. And now I wish that I had a gas saving car. Love ya sis!