Monday, April 21, 2008

Just a little update...

Well Mike and I are just trying to finish getting ready for our son. Mike wants him to come as soon as possible, as long it is after the first of May. This is because I will be completely finished with my finals for the semester. Yah!!! But in actuality he is not due until the 20th. So I guess we will have to see when he is truly ready to come.

Mike is working hard at work and here at home. He has been great with helping me out, when I get to tired. Or I just can’t seem to work things out with my belly getting in the way. He’s my hero. He is also getting excited to be starting school again this summer. He will be taking 2 classes online, along with working full time. He will be busy.

I have been continuing to work on homework and stay sane while I am here at home and not working. I will be grateful when school is finished for the semester, and I don’t have to think about that for a few months. I have a new found love, which has been keeping me busy. It is that of putting different picture slide shows together. I just found that I like to be creative this way. And it allows me to use and show off our pictures we have.

I'm just going to show off a couple that I have completed.

No comments: