Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Deklin

Figured I updated on the older children I would update a little on Deklin...  He is our non-stop two year old. He is our dare devil and is always trying something new. He's a climber a jumper and anything in between. He loves to be moving and into everything.  But I am grateful that he also loves to cuddle.  He will come over to Mike and I and say lap lap cuddle. Sometimes he will cuddle for just a short time, and others he will want to cuddle forever. He loves to be free to explore and enjoy the world around him.  Which is great, RIGHT??? I know I have more gray hair then I should because of him.  I do truly love that he can do so many things!!!
In January he turned two and we went to his neurologists and decided that he would have another EEG and if he was showing no signs of seizures we could start to ween him off of his seizure medication.  We are happy to report that he has been off his medication since February and he has had no seizures!!!! We are crossing our fingers that it stays that way.

The many faces of our sweet Deklin!!!
We sure do love him.




2 comments:

The Lee Clan said...

Yay for no seizures! He is so adorable! Hope to see you guys in July at Mom and Dads!

Elena Harrison said...

We are way excited he has not had any seizures!!! We are trying to see what we can do to come out. Mike will probably not have too many days off after the baby.I will only be six weeks recovery after the baby the first week in July. So maybe the kids and I can make it out.