Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 years and counting...

Can we believe it? It has been 3 whole years! And what a fun 3 years it has been. We have been blessed in so many ways. Our health, our two lovely children and each other. What else can we wish for.
This year we went out on a date and had fun at the Airplane Restaurant. Yes we ate in an old airplane that was made into a restaurant. It was pretty good food and just a fun atmosphere.
After dinner we wanted to go get some dessert so we ended up in Manitou Springs getting the most expensive grocery store brand ice cream ever. What can I say I say the first place that said ice cream. It was a place that sold their own candy so I figured the ice cream would have been better. Oh well, it was still ice cream and still good. I just had fun walking hand in hand with my husband with out the stroller in tow.

No comments: