Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School

Schools out for summer!!!  Well kind of.  We have two weeks in between our summer semester and fall semester.  Well, it is two weeks of freedom.  Just what we need.  Ok really we need lots more time, but we don’t get it.  Two weeks will have to do. 

My internship was approved and I will be working with the Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation, Adaptive Recreation department.  This is where I did my small internship at and I just loved it.  So I wanted to finish up there.  I will be finished in December with my bachelors of science in Parks, Recreation and Tourism with the emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation.  I am so glad I will be done!!!

Mike has figured out that going to UVU is really helping him out.  He is able to take many of BYU independent study classes that transfer to UVU.  This helps him to not have to drive down to Orem as often as he thought he would have to.   He is really liking his teachers at UVU also.  And really liking the fact that they are more family friendly.  He has more options for evening and Saturday classes that help him out.  He will be finished in May of 2010, and we are so excited.

No comments: