Thursday, July 3, 2008

A month later with Brody...

It has been a month now and I think we are finally getting into a routine with Brody. It was a rocky start there for a little bit but it is getting much better. He is slowly gaining his weight back, just not as he should be. He is a month old and is not back to his birth weight yet, which he should be. He should be gaining about an ounce a day, he is not doing that. He has been at 7lbs 12oz for about a week. So we are now using a formula chaser after I feed him, we hope this will help him to gain the weight that he needs to. We just have to go in each week to check his weight and make sure he is gaining.

We are really excited that he is a very alert baby; he loves to just look at anyone who talks to him. He smiles and sounds like he is beginning to giggle. I know people say that smiling is because of gas, but I say it is because he loves me. So really I’ll take his smiles no matter what, if they are gas or not.

We just love having him here with us, so we can kiss and hug him when ever we want!!!! Enjoy the pictures of our sweet baby Brody. We certainly do…

1 comment:

The Lee Clan said...

We love you guys! I wish that we could be there for the blessing, but we can't swing the cost of fuel for 1 more trip this summer. Brody is so adorable. Can't wait to see his in person. Love ya lots! Alyssa